Skin Whitening Map 98% Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate
Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate
C12H12O18P2Mg3 . 10H2O
White or pale yellowish powder
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, also called MAP, is a substitute for topical vitamin C. It is believed to be effective in fighting wrinkles, correcting discoloration, and helping to maintain a generally healthy appearance of the skin.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate can be used in such as face masks, sunscreen, and body creams. Also used as a substitute for those who cannot tolerate absorbic acid.
Used in Cosmetic Fileds:
(1) In skin care products, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (MAP) is used for UV protection and repair, collagen production, skin lightening and brightening, and as an anti-inflammatory.
(2) It is also a potent antioxidant.
(3) It is considered an excellent non-irritating skin whitening agent that inhibits skin cells to produce melanin and lightens age spots, and is a great alternative to Quinone.
Used as Food Additive:
(1) It can effectively extend the food storage period,
(2) It can provide all kinds of canned and packaged food and meat products color antistaling agent.
|Xi'an Hench Biotechnology Co;Ltd||Certificate of Analysis|
|Product Name:||Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate||Batch No.:||20190927|
|Manufacture Date:||Dec. 27, 2019||Expiry Date:||Dec. 26, 2020|
|Test items||Specifications||Test Results|
|Physical & chemical Data|
|Loss on Drying||≤8.0 %||2.31%|
|Total Plate count||Max.1000CFU/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||Max.100CFU/g||Complies|
|E-Coli||Negative in 10g||Negative|
|Shelf Life:||24 months in the unopened original container|
|Storage:||It shall be stored at ambient temperature, dry conditions, protected from heat, light and oxygen.|
|Tested by:||Andy Lu||Approved by:||Jerry Yo|
1. Can I buy a sample for evaluation?
Yes. There are no uniform standards for different products. Please consult the salesman for details
2. How do I pay?
We accept wire transfer and western union.
3. How much is the freight?
Transport costs vary according to the mode of transport and the country. Shipping costs to western European countries are generally slightly higher than to the United States. Freight to Asia is slightly lower than to the United States.
4. Does the freight include local taxes, import duties and other import-related charges?
The freight does not include any tax. Local taxes, import duties, customs clearance, or any other import-related charges are levied by your government and the buyer is responsible for these import-related charges. Please check with your local customs for more information.
5. What transportation options do I have?
As we strive to provide value and flexibility to our customers, we offer different options to deliver your order.
Over 100kg, air or sea
6. How long is the lead time?
Small orders will be shipped in 3 days and large orders in 7-10 days.