High Quality Provitamine B5 D-panthenol
|Appearance :||Colorless transparent liquid|
|Other Names:||Provitamine B5|
D-Panthenol, or vitamin B5 is sometimes called the antistress vitamin and there are indicationsthat it may be helpful in treating depression and anxiety. Some physicians, in fact, will recommend that patients suffering from chronic stress take supplemental doses of pantothenic acid.
1. In medicine industry: the panthenol partispate in the metabolism.
2. In food industry: it promotes human body protein, fat, carbohydrate metabolism and nutrition supplement and improves immunity.
3. In cosmetics industry: Stimulate the growth of epithelial cells, promote wound healing and diminish inflammation function.
4. Care hair: Moisturizing function, prevent hair open fork and increase the density of hair and improve hair quality luster.
5. Care nails: To improve the hydration of nails and make nail pliable.
|Xi'an Hench Biotechnology Co;Ltd||Certificate of Analysis|
|Product Name:||D-Panthenol||Batch No.:||20190927|
|Manufacture Date:||Dec. 27, 2019||Expiry Date:||Dec. 26, 2020|
|Test items||Specifications||Test Results|
|Physical & chemical Data|
|Color||Colorless transparent liquid||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤8.0 %||2.31%|
|Total Plate count||Max.1000CFU/g||Complies|
|Yeast & Moulds||Max.100CFU/g||Complies|
|E-Coli||Negative in 10g||Negative|
|Shelf Life:||24 months in the unopened original container|
|Storage:||It shall be stored at ambient temperature, dry conditions, protected from heat, light and oxygen.|
|Tested by:||Andy Lu||Approved by:||Jerry Yo|
1. Can I buy a sample for evaluation?
Yes. There are no uniform standards for different products. Please consult the salesman for details
2. How do I pay?
We accept wire transfer and western union.
3. How much is the freight?
Transport costs vary according to the mode of transport and the country. Shipping costs to western European countries are generally slightly higher than to the United States. Freight to Asia is slightly lower than to the United States.
4. Does the freight include local taxes, import duties and other import-related charges?
The freight does not include any tax. Local taxes, import duties, customs clearance, or any other import-related charges are levied by your government and the buyer is responsible for these import-related charges. Please check with your local customs for more information.
5. What transportation options do I have?
As we strive to provide value and flexibility to our customers, we offer different options to deliver your order.
Over 100kg, air or sea
6. How long is the lead time?
Small orders will be shipped in 3 days and large orders in 7-10 days.